At Comunet our project managers have specific skills and authority to coordinate work plans, assign appropriate resources, provide timelines and track project performance to schedule and to budget. In the simplest case, a Project Manager coordinates a set of interdependent tasks which require resources to be managed. In more complex cases, the team oversees a more complex structure. Ultimately, the project delivery is tailored to the project size and type.
Project Management Services
- Document the project and manage resources
- Conduct stakeholder meetings and provide status reports
- Timeline planning and communication
- Review and control of budgets
The provision of the above services allows clients to benefit from a specialist coordinating the effort and managing project delivery. Typical infrastructure projects can include:
- Cloud migrations
- Office 365 migrations
- Infrastructure upgrades
- Network refreshes
For software development projects, our Project Management team follows the Agile philosophy, where projects are completed in cycles.
Typical software projects include:
- Mobile applications
- Web applications
- Database solutions
- Legacy system enhancements
- Data migration efforts
- Internet of Things (IoT)
Project Management Benefits
- Clear Plans - a clear plan for the direction and execution of your IT project
- Single Point of Contact – an assigned Project Manager
- Risk Management – management and advice on any risks including plans to mitigate; increasing the level of predictability and control.
- Visibility – clear visibility throughout the duration of your project.
- Adaptability – our Project Managers are experienced in efficient resource planning, allowing for flexible delivery.
Regardless of the project size, engaging Comunet’s Project Management team will help deliver your IT project on time and on budget. To find out more, contact our office today.